follow atau ikut? haha FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.
Nerdy Coolio


entries | profile | tagboard

Friday, July 19, 2013
and the winner is......!

Hello and Assalamualaikum!

Sorry for the very late and not coming post. lol

Busy busy busy.... freeeeeeee and bout to be busy again. sigh

Well I have story.. uh no. Stories to write about... All about school. Co-curricular activities. Ohman, these stuffsss will make me cry T_T oh uhh.. why? Read the title post again! thankyouuu...

Actually, I'm not gonna write em in this entry but just to make aaaa uhh you know.. surprise in the next post maybe? wait yar... lol

This is for the clue!

Guess where is it?

see ya in the next post..

pssst but I donno when xD 
gotta do some mission to collect all the pictures! and draft out the stories in my mind. heh


0 Juri Sambilan
OLD |