follow atau ikut? haha FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.
Nerdy Coolio


entries | profile | tagboard

Thursday, November 29, 2012
I'm Back.

Hello and Assalamualaikum people! I'm back! Yeayyy...... from nowhere -.- 

I know it has been a long long long time since my last entry on what month lah? Hahah, September............ Yeay!! again -.-'' Well, this is awkward. I donno what to put on this blog man. This is uncool man.. I don't have any idea man.. Gimme some idea lah wei. Teheee 


Okay stop it. Sorry.



Hahahaha, well happy holiday guys! What's up with your life? Mine? Hahah, cool like always. Because........... Imma cool girl xD *booooo!


Alright, first week of holiday... there are two days of public holiday which is Deepavali and Awal Muharram.. Well of course.. my family grab a chance to gather together and go for holiday. Well guess what? That was awesome!! :D


And yeah, second week of holiday... MAN!! We (me, haz, anith, syahirah) went for karaoke... on Monday. Hahaha, that was really cool. First time..... testing my 'lovely voice' in that place. Arghh close your ear!! awwyeah but others voice are just fine. Well, you guys boleh masuk audition lah wei! Hahaha.


And and and, on the same week... 22nd of Nov. Yeah! We (me, haz, wyddad, atikah, aziera and his brother) went for a movie. Yeayy againnnnn....... ^_^ What movie? Wanna guess it? Hahah cartoon. But so cool, awesome, fantastic and all.. RISE OF THE GUARDIAN. Man, all of the guardian was so damn funny and loved by kids. Yeah, of course the most popular one should be Jack Frost. He is so handsome. and of course Sandman too! Cute cute cute. Ahhhh melting~ For sure lah, before that memang macam ohh cartoon.... okay, yeay~! for kanak-kanak macam us lah lol. oh pleaseeeee -.-

Then, after watching it. All of us macam yeah pretty amazing man! Wanna watch it for the second time. Yalah, first cartoon ever watch ramai-ramai. I mean with friends. and the cartoon was so like oh speechless. terlalu awesome! :D

Then on Sunday kot... I go watch that movie again with family. yeay for me! hahahahaha awesome!


and and yeah! today........................ We (me, haz, amir farhan and siddiq) go for a breakfast at Mapley. Hahahah, cool man. First time.. usually nasi lemak mamie lah xD then haz went to my house and we watch movie! What movie? Rise of the Guardian!! Ohmy, AGAIN?! Yeah, told ya! that cartoon is extremely awesome! Hahah, then we watch Bollywood movie. GHAJINI man!! Cool movie too. Try to watch it! and after that, we cooked. Hahah, daging kicap and ikan siakap goreng. Perfecto! kan haz? : P Okaay, we ate it and yeah........ talking bout hindi movie too lol and yeah haz went back home safely....... 




So, that's my life on holiday -.- HAPPY HOLIDAY WEI! Have Fun SPMian lol. 



Oh yeah, do correct me on my english. OhMyEng.

0 Juri Sambilan
OLD | NEW